Regulations for personal visits in SAIA offices
We would like to inform you that due to the current measures to fight Covid-19 and the necessity to protect the health of our clients and employees, personal visits (starting from Monday June 1, 2020) will be possible only if the meeting with a concrete SAIA employee is set up and confirmed at least 24 hours in advance. Unfortunately, personal visits without confirmed prior appointment cannot be serviced.
Personal visits on SAIA premises will be allowed only if all of the following conditions are fulfilled:
- the appointment with a concrete SAIA employee has been made and confirmed at least 24 hours in advance,
- the visitor shows no symptoms similar to flu or cold,
- the visitor wears a functioning protection of his/her upper respiratory tract (mouth and nose are covered with face mask, scarf or similar),
- the visitor uses hand sanitiser offered by SAIA staff when entering the premisess,
- the visitor will note following information about himself/herself, i. e. date and time of arrival to SAIA office, name and surname, ID card number and type of ID, contact phone number; the listed data will be archived for 1 month and the data is collected for purposes of potential tracing of infection spread in case it is necessary,
- the duration of the visit is 30 minutes at most.
However, we strongly recommend to primarily use an alternative way for consultation with our staff (e.g. via Skype, MS Teams, e-mail, or by phone), unless a personal visit is really necessary. Our employees remain that way at your disposal.
Skype, e-mail and phone contacts
Thank you for your understanding.
SAIA, n. o.